Tuesday 24 April 2012

WELCOME :)


Hi everyone, 
I'm just updating my "ancient blog" (that's because I have created it two years ago and I haven't used it since.) :) To be honest, it's tough for me to use technology. Anyway, I reckon technologies open up opportunities to create engaging ways to learn, so I am quite interested in learning how to became a teacher of connectivism and find alternatives to lecturing and reading textbooks.
It seems to me that we can learn and have fun at the same time. Don't you think? That's why, I decided to start my blog with this hilarious video I found in YouTube. It's unbelievable. :D I hope you like it too, mates. Just a hint... :) WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO WATCH WAS ONCE TECHNOLOGY. By the way, I felt quite identified with the case, did you feel the same way? haha Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Cinti for getting ur blog! The video is reeeally funny, and I think it pictures us perfectly. I'm not an expert in technologies but I'll do my best to help you with them. Just remember, we have to patients!

    ReplyDelete