Friday 26 September 2014

Web 2.O Included in the Classroom

My classmates and I have been working with 2.O tools in our last lessons. We have been inroduced to plenty of new tools that I didn't know of until that moment. For example, Voki, where you can create an avatar and put your voice in it by recording yourself.


From my point of view, if  Web 2.O are included in our future lessons as teachers, it would make them more engaging and entertaining.

What Web 2.O do is to allow visitors to "speak back" to the website and at the same time the visitors can have the chance to share with other visitors any generating content through social media such as Facebook, Twitter or any other community Web 2.O tool.

While surfing the net, I came across a tool called Smilebox, I found it quite interesting since it allows visitors to create collages or cards. I thought that it would be a useful tool to be implemented to create Halloween cards since this celebration is getting closer.

You have plenty of models to choose from. Besides, I believe your students would love to work with this motivating tool. Let their creativity and imagination fly!

Another important thing is that it is not necessary for you to download the program to make your creation, you can give it a try if you want online and share it on Social Media.

Let me tell you that this subject ECO II is opening my mind and helping me to innovate and start thinking about my future life as an educator.

No comments:

Post a Comment