Tuesday 11 November 2014

It's been such a pleasure...

In our last lesson with Letizia ( our teacher of ECO Material design) my classmates and I shared our pecha kuchas. I was particularly quite nervous since I was worried about keeping up with the time constrain. Speaking for 20 seconds in each of the 20 slides seemed to be such an impossible task to achieve. I would say that is the hardest part. However, I think we did a good job :)

Preparing it was a really motivating experience. I enjoyed a lot searching for pictures that could clearly state my point in each of the slides. I believe we could get our message through which was that we as teachers or future teachers need to be open-minded to answer to our students' needs and not the other way around. Applying technology in the classroom in a relevant way is the key to engage your students and help them learn while playing.


These are some of our slides in our Pecha Kucha presentation... I am going to share with you the ones that I most enjoyed creating

How are we (teachers to be)  going to plug our students
in?








Moodle: Web 2.0 commmunity tool. Will you apply it for your future lessons?








The images used in this slide are related to the feelings that we normally experience when we forget the website from which we took some important information. Keep calm and use DELICIOUS ;)






Finally, the tool that we saw as a nightmare at first... Pecha Kuchas! 











Now that you know a little bit more about this tool, you can give it a go! 

It's challenging and remember that challenges are always worth trying them ;)

2 comments: